In order to protect our Peering infrastructure, our members are required to follow the rules listed herein.
- A members must not point default route at any other member.
- Private AS numbers must not be used.
- ARP proxy must be disabled.
- Internal L3/L3 protocols must be disabled DHCP, CDP, MOP, RIP, OSPF, IS-IS, (R)STP, VTP, any kind of L2 keep alive.
- A member may in no way interfere with traffic to/from any other member.
- On the Peering VLAN, only ethertypes 0x0800 (IPv4), 0x08dd (IPv6) and 0x0806 (ARP) are permitted.
- A member should not advertise our internet exchange address space to any other network.
Become a Internet Exchange Peering Member
When you become a Internet Exchange Peering Member you will agree to:
- You are a network owner with an own ASN who wants to peer with others or you just like to use a Layer 2 VLAN
- You need at least one IPv4 /24 and IPv6 /48 (optional).
- You will provide us valid informations (company name, company website, contact and peering details).
- You will respect all Members and Partners and use the Internet Exchange with care.